We are following all recommendations set out by the BC Health Authority, College of Dental Surgeons, and BCCDC and Work Safe BC.
While we have always upheld the highest standards for infection control, universal precautions, and sanitization, we are now taking additional precautions to ensure the highest level of safety for you, your family, and our team.
New Office Policies
- Daily screening and Temperature check for Dentists, all staff & patients who enter the practice.
- Masks are mandatory for everyone present in the clinic.
- Social Distancing is maintained through the reception area
- Strict hand hygiene is of paramount importance for Dentists/Staff.
- We limit the number of patients allowed in the practice at one time, companions are asked to stay in the vehicle or wait outside.
- Treatment for the patients with possible exposure of Covid-19 is deferred for a minimum of 14 days.
- Proper PPE kits as well as other safety equipment is provided to our staff.
- No handshaking or physical contact.
- Office cleaning and disinfecting have been increased.
- After each patient leaves, all contacted surfaces are cleaned and sanitized.
- Patients, Dentists and Staff follow sanitisation protocol as the poster attached in the washroom and amongst other areas of the clinic.